Advertisement

Main Ad

We Believe Blog Train - December 2020 - Mini Kit & Alpha's

We Believe Blog Train for November has left the station!!
Since I'm Jewish and we don't celebrate Christmas (I LOVE This holiday!!) I made a Hanukkah version for this theme.
I hope you enjoy my contribution to the blog train.

** Please make sure to visit all of the designers sites, as they have made some beautiful things for you.

 I will have the full listing at the end of this post.** 




Click Here To Dowload the kit




Click Here to downlaod Alpha's


Blog Roll List:

We Believe Blog Page

A-M Designs

Dreamn4ever Designs

Songbird Scraps Designs

Nellie Bell

Trace Elements Art

Crystal'z Colorz

Sue's Beautiful Reflections

Lori Imel Designs

Pixels O' Faith

GOD bless you all and have A marry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I love your beautiful kit and the alphas! Happy Hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the kit and alpha!
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for your contribution to the BT.
    Wishing you a safe & Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in this train & creating this lovely kit that represents your faith. Happy Hannukah to you & your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such beautiful collections!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete